Gas leak causes fire at labor residence

KUWAIT: Damage seen inside the labor residence after the fire was extinguished.

KUWAIT: Firemen fought a blaze in room at a company’s labor residence. Mina Abdullah firemen found the fire had gutted the room following a gas leakage. The building was evacuated and the fire was put out without any injuries.

Smuggling foiled
Nuwaiseeb customs officers foiled a passenger’s attempt to smuggle two pieces of hashish and illicit tablets into the country. Meanwhile, the Public Authority for Food and Nutrition destroyed 11 tons of spoiled fish that arrived from Iran.

By Hanan Al-Saadoun

Back to top button